Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pay-to-click sites (PTC's)

In the past year or so, pay-to-click sites (PTC's) have gotten more and more prevalent. My first reaction to them was not so much "scam", as a lot of internet skeptics are quick to view online earning programs, but more of "a-waste-of-time" view of them. I thought to myself, "This really couldn't be worth the trouble; how much could they really pay; etc..." After seeing more and more of them, and on the recommendation of an online marketing buddy of mine, I took a chance and joined one. Now, my mind is completely changed about them, and I whole-heartedly endorse them to any online referral marketer. PTC's are a new form of online advertising, that's all. Just like traffic exchanges, which at first I thought were worthless and stupid, they are fast becoming a new model for the internet; particularly in the new phenomenon of "Web 2.0" content and user-driven networking sites. I've always likened the PTC earnings to raindrops. at first, there are a few pennies. Nothing to get excited about. Like individual raindrops, by themselves they don't amount to much. But as referrals grow, the aggregate builds, and soon there's a torrent of rain (or earnings!)
As I got more familiar with PTC's I learned which ones I like better, and which I don't favor as much. these are factored by how much is paid per view, how many ads are available, etc. I'm a free member in all of them so far, but premium membership is definitely a better option. You get more ads to view, and the pay per viewing is higher-both for you and your referrals. You can also buy referral packages in different amounts that save you time. I bought some referrals, and made my money back in a matter of a week or two.
PTC's are also a good advertising medium for your own programs and sites you're promoting. The ad rates are very reasonable, and you're guaranteed viewers.

Here's a list of what I found to be the best in PTC's:
Bux.to - My Favorite. There are always a good amount of Ads to click every day. Good payout, too!
Clicks4Coins - Another favorite. You get $3 just for joining, and the ads are usually higher paying than other PTC's
ClixSense - A good PTC as well. Always good ads to view.
DailyClick.biz - Again, good payout-lots of ads.
Cashwebs.net - A good PTC, always about 15-20 ads.
Paid.vg - Excellent!

The rest of these are very good, too.
Instantad.org
cash-linkz.com
yayclick.com
Adverbux.com
DevCix.com
Fast.sc
Advercash.net
Titanclicks.com
Turbobux.com
Money-Website.com
PaidClicks.ws

These are great sites to make some extra money on the web. Referring is also not as hard as it sounds. Some downline builders, such as Free Money Team, and Marketing Pond make referring much easier, and actually fun!

No comments: