Saturday, January 05, 2008

What have I been doing all day?

OK, so today, in my neck of the woods, it was so stormy, that I had the perfect excuse to catch up with my writing, my internet goofing around and my latest obsession, Blogshares. What exactly is Blogshares? Well here in their own words, is what Blogshares is all about-- "BlogShares is a fantasy stock market where weblogs are the companies. Players invest fictional dollars on shares in blogs. Blogs are valued by their incoming links and add value to other blogs by linking to them. Prices can go up or down based on trading and the underlying value of the blog. No actual ownership of blogs is transfered. BlogShares is purely a fictional marketplace."
It really is a fun game, and it's completely win-win. Your blog gets more traffic and visibility, and it's fun as anything to play. Kudos to the guys at Blogshares!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suite of the Month Sale at Sandals Resorts

Social Marketing
Free Shipping on orders over $40.

The World's Largest Music Gear Company

No comments: