Monday, December 31, 2007

2008, huh? ...So this is my last 2007 post!

Man, I can't believe it's gonna be 2008. Where did the last couple of years go? I'm still kind of in a mindset of "The New Millennium" and "The 2000's are here!" ..."Y2K!" Yikes! That just shows how fast time flies. Especially now that I'm older. I can't really say 2007 was all that great. Parts of it kinda sucked, in fact. But it went by so quick, that I barely even noticed it was here.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to 2008. I think it's gonna be a great year. I'm in a new town, with a house; my wife, dogs, and cats seem to be OK... Tonight I'll drink some Champagne, and ring the new year in with an optimistic eye for the future. And I'll always keep the faith. Yay!
===========================================================
Click Here to get the 7th Night FREE at Sandals Resorts plus Save up to 50% off !

Click Here for the Best New York Hotel Deals!

===========================================================

Suite of the Month Sale at Sandals Resorts

No comments: