Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Personal Independence Day

As we pepare for Independence Day, I've made my own "Declaration of Independence". From now on, I'm going to devote my time to free myself of working for 'The Man'. I'll be working on my creative projects, my screenplays and other endeavors in my own personal quest for growth and fulfillment. I'm gonna run a couple of 10K's, cuz I love that, and keep on my fitness program. I believe in the concept of "Mens sana in corpore sano" from Juvenalis. That translates into "a sound mind in a sound body", and that will be my new mantra for the next couple of months. I'm declaring my independence from negative nay-sayers, scoffers, and dream-stealers. It's a whole new day dawning. Viva Shoehead!
Now, I'll have a turkey burger from the grill. Happy and safe 4th, my loyal readers!

No comments: