Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday! Things are the same, but changing...

Things in Firebaugh are looking, well... very much the same. But my associates and I have transformed Casa Shoehead into a training camp, and we're working out fiercely. In fact, I think I'll go back to the Camp Shoehead moniker for Casa Shoehead. it'll be very much like Camp Shoehead of last summer, but with electricity! And no crazy prison job to drag myself to every morning. (the I do miss the lovely ladies of C-Yard!)
I've also made forays into rejoining actor-world. A very good friend of mine is exec-producing a script that got a greenlight from a major studio. It's looking pretty good, plus there are otrher projects being shot around that locale. I might migrate to make a few movies and really get back into my first passion. The training camp is really helping, and I wanna give a shoutout to my ol pal Bildo, for giving the inspiration and a new fitness program. We discussed taking his program nationwide, and I'm going to help him do that.
Stay tuned, my awesome readers!

No comments: