Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a week I'm having... and it's only Tuesday!

So a mistake I made several months ago has come back and bit me on the ass. To all involved parties, I apologize, and feel really bad about it. It was without malice, and I was not in a good place at the time. To anyone who may get dragged into it, I also apologize. Some good that's coming out of the whole thing—I learned a lot about myself, and I know where I need to improve. Plus, it's helping me to appreciate my wife, the Lovely Mrs. Shoehead much more. it's also made me reflect upon my Faith, and I know if I stay faithful...

Isaiah 54:17 (New King James Version)
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the LORD.

1 comment:

The Lovely Mrs. Shoehead said...

I'm very proud of the progress you have made over the last few weeks. I don't even have the words to tell you how much happier I've been with this new husband of mine. It's like I'm falling in love with you all over again - for the very first time. (Well, THAT sounded kind of cheesy - Sorry! We all love you very much.