Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to Co-ed Confidential...

So for the past week and a half I've been down in Miami shooting season 3 of "Co-ed Confidential". I heard our show was popular, but I didn't realize exactly how popular it was. Apparently, it's the #1 rated show on Cinemax! Yee--HAW! It's great to see my buddy Kevin Patrick, and the ever-cute and sexy Michelle Maylene, as well as Bradley Joseph and a whole new set of faces.
So it's 9am here in Miami, and we have today and tomorrow to shoot. The crew is then going back to L.A. to finish up, but I'm actually going to return to my regular gig in the women's prison. Miami sure was fun though! I'll post up some pics later, for all you "Co-ed" fans!
~Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering, there is some catchy music in Co-Ed Confidential, but I can't find it anywhere. Is the music on the show all original done just for the show? If not, any contacts to find out the name and artist of a song used in season 1? Thanks

Anonymous said...

What remarkable phrase

Anonymous said...

Bravo, excellent idea and is duly

Anonymous said...

You are definitely right


I suggest you to come on a site where there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you. Hot Health