Friday, May 16, 2008

Nice little heatwave here in Firebaugh...

Now I see why they call this place Firebaugh. It's like, 110° in the shade... too hot for outdoor exercise, so I have to use my alternative fat loss plan. Otherwise, things have been going pretty good with the program. Exercising, running, and doing some isometrics and push-ups seems to be doing the trick. My new running program is an hour-long run, four times per week. Since my 10K is about an hour, I'm actually running 24.8 miles per week. I do ab-work Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so we'll see how the plan goes. I'll weigh in every Friday, so right now I'm at: 226 lbs. My gol is to be a nice, ripped 185 lbs. So here we go!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nutrex Lipo 6

FREE Jamie Eason Calendar! Wow, They’re HOT! Get yours now with any purchase over $99 at Bodybuilding.com.

Bodybuilding.com_Logo_12x60

Free Shipping

for the truth about 6-pack abs,Click Here!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

brodiemash said...

Yup, as a former Firebaugh native, I know oh to well those heatwaves...